Saturday, January 14, 2006

Welcome Janie!






Welcome Janie! 1/14/06

Our New Boston terrier arrived today and is such a little angel. She is so good with the boys and loves to have her tummy rubbed. She is a brindle Boston and is so cute. We are excited to have her and she is getting along great with Jasmine as well! Here are some pics of her and one pic of the boys with their new "Big Boy" hair cuts.

1 comment:

LeeandShannan said...

It is so great to hear from you all again. I've had you all in my thoughts and prayers over the past few months. My mother talks of you and your blog often. I hope you all have a wonderful new year and that GREAT THINGS happen for you this year!
I'm sorry your Sophie dog didn't work out. She sounded alot like our Sophie when we first brought her home. Whew! You've got an adorable little dog now. But not nearly as adorable as the two little guys with her!