Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Brotherly love!





















I had to share this sweet picture because it happens so rarely!

I do not have a whole lot to report this week. We are still waiting on Aubrey's insulin pump. It seems like every time we think we have completed all of the paperwork, they call to say send something else. It is a very detailed process but we are hopeful that the pump will change Aubrey's life for the better.

As far as my pregnancy so far so good. Things are going smoothly and I have had a little queasy feeling at times but overall the main symptom that reminds me that I am pregnant is that I am always tired!! Of course some of that has to do with the fact that I am chasing a 4 1/2 and 2 1/2 year old around.

Aubrey got his letter last week from Meadowview that he was accepted into their Eclipse program. I am very excited about him going there, especially since my sister teaches there so she can look after him. I know he will learn so much and make new friends but I am so used to my little sidekick being here I will really miss him!

Eli is really starting to talk a lot now. He gives us all an earfull every time we get in the car. He has to point out every bus, truck, train track and of course McDonald's that we pass. He also loves to dance any time music is playing. It is hilarious to watch since he got his Mom's good rythym!

For those of you who have not heard you should be very proud of Brent! The high school had a womanless beauty pageant to raise money for prom and the sponsors talked him into participating. I am proud but a little afraid to announce that my roller skating, curly red-headed with a purple dress, husband got 2nd place! I do not have the pics yet but soon you will get to see how pretty he really was. Our pastor was there to watch his son and Brent went out in the audience and gave him a big smooch with red lipstick right on the forhead. I think he turned as red as the lipstick. Well that wraps up this week for us!

No comments: