Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!





















Hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day. I had a very nice one this year. Aubrey & Eli got me a beautiful rose and a candle and a sunshine antenna topper! They each made me
pictures as well. Aubrey also made the pretty flower pot above in SS for me today. Daddy gave me a nice card and let me pick out a new maternity outfit at the mall. (I am outgrowing the "early pregnancy clothes" now!) My mom was out of town but Brent's parents came over tonight and we all had pizza so neither of us had to cook. That was nice!

I still do not know when I will get another US but they said he may let me squeeze one in on the 24th which is my 20 week visit. I will be 20 weeks next Monday! In a way it is flying by but October seems years away sometimes. I will post as soon as we find out, if we are able to see!

No comments: