Monday, September 25, 2006

Aubrey's 1st Soccer Game! The Golden Lions





Well even though they do not take score Aubrey's team "won" their first game 5-1. Considering that he had only had 1 practice and had never played before he did pretty good. He did a great job of running with the team. He still needs to work on trying to get the ball but that will come with time. He is very proud of his uniform and soccer cleats. He will have practices on Mondays and games on Saturdays from now until mid-November. Eli was pretty upset that he did not get to play on the field with Aubrey but his time will come!! It is hard to believe that in a few years we will have 3 boys in sports. I guess we will have to rotate between games!!

Only 1 week from today I will be induced if Nathaniel does not come before then. I was up all night last night with contractions again so I hope it will be soon. Thanks for your prayers. We will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Rich and Lisa W. said...

Oh I am so excited for you guys. Good luck with everything and I hope all goes smoothly. I can't wait to see the pictures of the baby!!

Take Care,
Lisa

cara said...

Has the baby come yet??? We are excited to hear. Cara, Jeff, and Matthew