Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Santa & Salt Dough





















The boys have been so excited about Christmas this year that we decided to go see Santa early and beat the crowd. We were smart this year and used our own cameras and saved about $15! The boys were so cute. Aubrey told him right away what he wanted and asked if it would be to big for Santa to bring. Eli is really getting into things year and grins from ear to ear when he looks at his tree or talks about "Santa Laus". He kept turning back to say bye to Santa. Nathaniel did well too. He fussed for a minute but Santa calmed him down pretty quickly.
Today we made Salt Dough ornaments. It took a lot longer than I thought but the boys had a blast! I am not a crafty person but I enjoyed doing that with them.
Well I wish all of you a Happy Turkey Day! Remember to thank God for all of your blessings!

No comments: