





It has become tradition that every year the boys decorate a Gingerbread house with Grandma & Grandpa Copes. For the past 2 years the boys have requested trains instead of a house. ( I know you are all shocked!) This year the boys had a blast as usual. Aubrey did more decorating and Eli did more eating of the decorations. This years train was more detailed and they loved all the extra things they got to add. Nathaniel slept through it all but I had to add a cute pic of him with his chipmunk bib. I am sure that next year he will wreck havoc on the decorations!!! The boys also went to Bulid-a-Bear to make a puppy for "baby Thaniel" for Christmas. It turned out really cute and Eli suggested they name him "Fred".
Aubrey has been sick all week with a fever and cold and mommy had a stomach bug so these fun things helped us get back in the spirit of the season.
No comments:
Post a Comment