

Well Nathaniel had his 1st taste of food tonight and seemed to really like it! I cheated a little by getting the Rice Cereal with Bananas in it since my first 2 d the plain cereal. When I first put it in his mouth he looked confused but when he finally swallowed it I think he liked it. He will get to taste his first veggie in a few days! It is so much fun watching them grow and get to experience so many firsts. Nathaniel brings so much joy to our house~!!
2 comments:
Missy,
Your little guys are just the cutest ever! I really enjoy keeping up with your blog also. Thanks for all the prayers lately.
Take Care,
Lisa
Missy,
What a great gang you have! I'm sure your house is BUSY. all three boys are adorable! it was great to see you at the mall and hear that you follow our blog...small world. thanks for your blog comment!
Jennifer (mom to Lily and Kate)
Post a Comment