

We went to Potrait innovations this week to have our Spring pics done and also to have Nathaniel's 6 month pics done. I cannot believe he is already 6 months old!! I call him my little "sunshine" because he is always smiling! The lamb in the bottom pic is Nathaniel's favorite stuffed animal that he snuggles with.
The boys did pretty well with pics other than Eli turning into an Easter egg troll! The photographer gave him some eggs to play with so he would stay in the picture and a little boy barely walking came over and took an egg. Eli turned around and ed the egg and pushed the child down! I was in total shock that my sweet loving child would ever do such a thing!! (They all 3 wear halos you know!!) Anyway, we made it through although we probably will try to go after the Easter rush next year. It was crazy in there!






No comments:
Post a Comment