Wednesday, November 21, 2007

1 little, 2 little, 3 little Indians.....







This week it was so nice to be a stay-at-home Mom. On Monday I got to go have lunch with Aubrey for Thanksgiving at his school. We had a nice time and I got to see the fun Indian things he made in the pics above. I am so proud of how much he has learned this year.
On Tuesday, I got to go see Eli's Thanksgiving Musical. He was so cute yet so pitiful. He got up on stage and just froze. He looked shell-shocked through the whole thing and had his mouth hanging open in a blank stare. At one point a kid behind him bumped his glasses and they were hanging on his face above his lip (pictured above). He just stood there frozen and did not even fix them. I wanted to go up there so badly and fix them! He was cute anyway. Afterwards we had pie and milk with his class and he sat with his best bud Eli Van Doren (in the pic above). I enjoyed getting to see all of the things he made at Preschool as well.
Nate did not have anything at school but he was sure to try on the boys indian hats and tear up their turkeys! He is into everything these days and is keeping me busy but still I am very thankful for all 3 of my sweet boys!!
I will post a couple pics of our big family dinner later this week!

No comments: