


Eli's Preschool hosted a Mother's day luncheon yesterday. It was a lot of fun. The kids had made some really cute little flower pots with their pics in them. Each Mom also got a book with quotes from their children. The first question they asked Eli was what his mommy looked like. He said, and they put in the book, "you just saw her yesterday, you know what she looks like." I thought that was so funny. When asked what was something nice I did for him he said I give him orange bubblegum! The mind of a 4 year old is a funny thing! One little girl said that her mom was round like a circle! Glad that was not my child!
Anyway, it was a nice little lunch of finger sandwiches, chips, and strawberry shortcake and it was nice to get to spend some quality time with my Eli!!
No comments:
Post a Comment