





Well we took the boys (Aubrey & Eli) to their 1st Pro Baseball game last Saturday. Nate stayed with the grandparents. We had some awesome seats thanks to Larry Headrick at the Central Office.
We had a good time but it was HOT!!!The boys started whining about the heat within 10 minutes so we spent a lot of time walking around and playing in the kids area. The Braves lost but since I am an old fan it was still nice to watch them play. I followed them very closely in college and before we had kids Brent & I made it to games a few times a year.
It was Faith night so after the game we were supposed to have testimonies from players and a concert from my favorite Christian artist Steven Curtis Chapman. We had seats about 3 rows up from the stage as you can tell on the shot of SCC sons as they prepared for concert. I was so excited!! Unfortunately, about the time they got set up a huge storm came rolling in and they ended up cancelling the concert. What a bummer!!! I was disappointed but hopefully I will get to see him sometime again in concert.
While we waited for the storm to let up Eli & Aubrey entertained us by swinging their Braves flags (free souvenirs from Napa). They almost took out a couple fans but it kept them busy.
We start school this week so we are running around trying to get all in order. Stay tuned for 1st day pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment