Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Carving!

The boys had a great time digging goo out of their pumpkins today! They each picked a pattern that matched their costume for this year. Aubrey did a Star Wars starfighter since he is going to be Jenga Fett ( a Star Wars Bad guy). Eli did Scooby Doo with a witch hat since he is going to be Scooby. Nate is going to be Mickey Mouse so he did a Mickey Mouse head on his pumpkin. Yes the tatoos are the temporary kind! I hate tatoos and they put about 5 each on their stomachs and shoulders before I could catch them! They look like little redneck boys!
The patterns were pretty tough this year and Daddy had his work cut out for him! No pun intended!
They are all ready for trick-or-treat next weekend! So glad that the Fall weather has arrived! I love the cool fresh air! Stay tuned for more Halloween/Fall pics.























































1 comment:

The Howards said...

The pumpkins look great!! I love to scrape the guts out! That is my favorite part. Hope you are having a good school year!! Taking any classes this semester?