Thursday, June 24, 2010
A Hoss finds a Home!
Meet Garfield. He is our newest furry friend that we adopted from the shelter. You probably are asking didn't you just get rid of a cat a few months ago? Well the last cat we had, Mickey, was not good with kids. He would bite and dd not want to be held or snuggled. Probably a lot had to do with him still being a kitten. Ever since we got rid of him the kids have been asking for another cat. I had told them that if we found an adult cat that needed a home who was good with kids that I would consider it. Well the shelter had a special this month to help find homes for adult cats. They are over full so they were offering adult cats for $65. This was a great deal considering he already had his shots, was nuetered, and was microchipped. He is 3 years old and so friendly. As you can see he loves the boys! He purrs and lets them pet him and he wants to snuggle constantly. He does not care for our retreiver Jake however and that is becoming a love/hate relationship. Weighing in at 19.5 lbs he is bigger than our Pug. Last night at about 2am he decided to sleep on my chest and I could not breathe he was so heavy! As long as he does not affect Aubrey's allergies I think we have a keeper!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment