Sunday, August 22, 2010

Missy's birthday......1 year closer to the dreaded 40!

I had a great birthday this year. My boys got some perfume and earrings. When I got to school my students had decorated my room and brought cupcakes, my sweet teacher friends brought me some treats, and then my hubby and I got to go on a date while the grandparents watched the boys. We ate at Firebirds and it was awesome! We then came home and watched "Date Night" on pay per view and it was really funny. Today after church we went over to mom and dad's and had birthday cake with all of my sisters and their families. It was a great weekend even if I am getting closer to 40. Three more years!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Aubrey looks so grown up in that picture of you with the boys! They are going to be in highschool before we know it!