Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sigh of relief!

Well I went to the doc today for my 12 week checkup. I was very nervous because it was at 12 weeks last time that I went in and they found no heartbeat with the baby that I lost in 2004. I am excited to report however that all went well. All of my bloodwork came back normal and we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat. The heart rate was 142 which is about 15-20 beats lower than the boys were. They stayed around 155-160. Anyway, it was a beautiful sound and it made me breathe a sigh of relief. I am so thankful that God has blessed us with this child. Please pray that all will continue to go well throughout the pregnancy.

Aubrey goes in with us on Thursday to do his pump training and we will practice using saline for the first 6 days. He will officially start using the pump with no shots on Tuesday April 4th which happens to be the one year anniversary of him being diagnosed and released from the hospital. Please pray that all will go smoothly as we make this big transition.

No comments: