Just a quick note to let you all know what we are up to! Things are about to get crazy around here. Next Wednesday Aubrey will start school. He misses the kindergarten deadline by 2 weeks so he will be in a Pre-K program at MeadowView which is the school he will attend next year anyway. Although it is just preschool he will be there from 7:55-2:15 every day. Although him being in school will help me with having the baby soon, I cannot help but feel a little sad that he is starting the journey now where mommy is not with him all day anymore. I am gonna miss that little turkey! Please pray that the teachers and nurses at his school will learn quickly how to work his pump and how to tell when his BS is high or low. He isalso going to try soccer this year for the first time which begins in September. He is very excited but we are hoping he really likes it since he has never played before.
Eli is doing well. He is really into coloring right now. Epecially coloring on mommies papers and the kitchen table! He loves music and will dance if he hears any type of it. He is definitely our artistic child! He is a little upset that he will not get to go to school with Aubrey but we have been telling him he needs to stay home and help mommy take care of "baby Thaniel".
We are planning the boys birthday for Sept. 11th. They are having their party together and have requested a space party with rocket ship cakes. We are having the party at Jump Zone. I cannot believe how fast time goes by. Aubrey will be 5 and Eli will be 3!! My babies are growing up to fast!
Missy is starting to teach another adult Spanish class for the teachers at Aubrey's school. It will go 5 weeks and ends just about 2 weeks before Nathaniel is due.
Brent is getting ready for a new school year and is very excited about some new programs they are implementing with the Middle school this year.
Baby Nathaniel is still growing. He moves a lot and it is whole body movements. Sometimes it seems like he is swimming across the front of my belly. I have 2 months to go and I hope I can make it in this heat! I do not go outside unless I am near a pool!
Well that is it for us! I will put some more pics on the next time I have some! Keep us in your prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment