

Well Aubrey was so excited this morning that he did not want to eat breakfast. I had bought him several new things to wear to school but I let him pick and of course he wanted to wear the blue fish shirt that I bought on clearance that he had to have!! He also loves his new Bruce the shark backpack with the attached lunch box although it was so big I think it almost weighed as much as he did!
You can tell I am a new school mom. I left 30 minutes before he had to be there and it is only a 10 minute drive. We barely made it and to my dismay the teachers were standing at the door and not letting the parents come in. I got to give him a quick kiss and that was about it. He went running in and started playing and never looked back! Mommy left in tears of course! We really missed hime today. The real shocker was that his teacher called me at 11:30 and said they had just finished eating and he was begging to take a nap! I asked her if she was sure this was my child? He never takes naps at home anymore but I think getting up so early and doing so much at school must have worn him out. Anyway, his BS did fine today and he had a smooth day so we are thankful for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment