Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Baby Shower Blessings.... Less than 3 weeks to go!



On Saturday the 9th my friend Laurie, along with my Mom and sisters hosted a shower for me. It was a major blessing because we have so little for this baby. (We thought we were adopting an 18 month old so we sold all of our baby stuff.) We had a great time of fellowship and the food was great! We got our crib bedding, a bouncy seat, some adorable clothes and other goodies. I tried to post some other pics but for some reason the blogsite is not working right so I was only able to post these 2.
I am now about 2 1/2 weeks from having baby Nathaniel and I am so ready. I am not getting any sleep so please keep all of us in your prayers as I have been very moody and emotional. I am so glad it is finally time to meet this little guy!

No comments: