Monday, October 09, 2006

I feel like I have been run over by a truck!!!

Well I guess you have all figured out now that I had to have a C-section. I ended up not getting to come home until Saturday due to complications. I was having migraines in the hospital and vomiting. They finally decided it was caused by a low blood count. (My hematocrit was 22 which is about 15 points lower than normal.) Anyway, I have felt awful. We really need all of your prayers right now. I cannot go up and down steps which is hard since the boys bedroom is up there. I also cannot do any driving, lifting or house work for 2-3 weeks. Fortunately my Mom and Mother-in-law have been helping every day.They put me on vitamins and and extra iron and of course pain medicine. This has definitely been the hardest of my 3 deliverys.
On the positive side Nathaniel is doing great! He is nursing well and is healthy. He still sleeps a lot but is starting to get on somewhat of a schedule. I plan on posting some more pics later but right now I cannot go down the stairs to the other computer and Brent's laptop is harder to do downloads. He is a precious gift and I know once things settle down and I feel better we will be able to enjoy more together as a family.
For right now please pray that the boys will be cooperative when I cannot really do much for them and that my body will start to heal so I can be a Mom and wife again. Thanks for all of your support and prayers!

2 comments:

cara said...

Congratulations, He is beautiful! I hope you are feeling better soon! Cara, Jeff, and Matthew

Rich and Lisa W. said...

Missy,

Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy! How exciting for your family to finally have Nathaniel added. I do hope you are feeling better soon. Just take it easy, relax and enjoy being waited on while it lasts!!

Take Care,
Lisa