Monday, October 16, 2006

More "Baby Thaniel" Pics!!







Baby Nathaniel is doing great! He is eating well and already growing daily! He will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. Mommy is doing a little better each day as well. The healing process is definitely tougher with a C-section. The pics above are an assortment. The family pic is the day before we came home from the hospital. The pic with the orange paci (which by the way is the only one he will take!) is in the hospital as well. There is a picture of Nathaniel with Dr. George Zaharias, AKA Dr. Z, who delivered him ( my doc for over 10 years now who is great). The other pics are since we have been home. One is of his first bath which to our surprise he loved. He did not cry until we took him out. The boys love him and have enjoyed holding him. Eli has really warmed up to him and they are both pretty protective of "Baby Thaniel" as they call him. Things are crazy around our house but I do not think that will change any time soon!!!

1 comment:

Rich and Lisa W. said...

Missy,

He is just precious! I love the photos... what a beautiful baby boy he is. Your family looks so very happy and I am so happy for all of you. I hope you are soon feeling back to normal. What a busy holiday season you are going to have!! Take Care, Lisa