
Hard to believe that 8 months have passed already! I will be the first to admit that having 3 kids makes life so crazy that you don't have time to think as the time passes. Nathaniel is about 20 lbs. now and is crawling, starting to pull up on things, making all kinds of sounds, and eating a little bit of table food. Now that he is mobile we are definitely outnumbered! The opposing team is smaller but so much faster! There are some days I could throw in the towel but they are all 3 blessings and I love them more than words. Oddly enough when I was in college I prayed that God would send me some little boys someday! I will post an update on Brad and Amber tomorrow after they talk to the surgeon. It looks like the wedding will be moved to August or September.


No comments:
Post a Comment