Friday, August 31, 2007

Eli's turn......1st day of preschool!!




Well my sweet little Eli finally got to start school on the 28th. He has been excited all summer about preschool but his school started 3 weeks after Aubrey so he has been begging to go to school like Aubrey every day. He is going to Westwood Baptist Church preschool. I was a little worried about how he would do since he is extremely shy and quiet but he loves it. He goes 3 days every week from 9-1. The 1st day I picked him up he was grinning from ear to ear! He talked the whole way home about painting, playing with playdough and going out on the playground. I was so thrilled that he had ao much fun. He even has another little boy named Eli in his class! The thing that really brought tears to my eyes is the 2nd day I picked him up he said, "bye, Miss Jennifer, I love you"!! He is not one to say that to anyone. He very rarely even says that to Aunts and grandparents. I was so excited to see that he was bonding with his teacher that quickly! I really hope and pray that his confidence will grow and that he will make some good friends while he is learning.

No comments: