Sunday, August 12, 2007

Nathaniel at 10 months!





Here I am posting his 10 month pics when he is almost 11 months! Time is geting the best of me this month with school starting, Amber's wedding next weekend, and Kirstin's baby shower coming up. It has been crazy around here!
Nathaniel is still an awesome baby. He is very laid back and easy going. He sleeps through the night (accept when teething), he can walk around holding furniture, he is eating all table food now, and is "talking up a storm" just like big brother Aubrey. These pics were taken of him in his wedding outfit. He is the only one of us not in the wedding but since Aunt Amber's colors are taupe and green we had to match his outfit too.The other 2 boys are wearing chocolate brown suits as the ring bearers! I know they will be adorable if they make it down the isle!! I will post again with wedding pics soon!

No comments: