
Well after several long months of questioning Aubrey made a decision to ask Jesus into his heart and to be his Lord & Savior. He started asking questions about the funeral for Justin and if Daddy was talking to those people about Jesus. He said "If you are not a Christian you will go to the bad place called Hell." Then he thought about it awhile and asked me if he was a Christian. I explained to him that you had to give your life to Jesus and ask him to be your saviour and forgive your sins. I talked to him for awhile and let him ask questions and then he said I am ready right now mommy. I let him pray first and then I prayed with him. He seemed really happy and called his grandparents to tell them. He also asked me if he had to get "bapatized". I told him why we get baptized and that he could choose when he wanted to do that. He said he wanted to talk to Brother Daryle (our pastor) about that.
I feel like he knew what he was doing and seemed to understand. I pray that God really will work in his life and we will know that he completely understood the decision he made.
Hallelujah!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment