Sunday, June 22, 2008

Father's Day & Daddy's Birthday!





Well the last 2 weeks have been all about Dad! We had a nice Father's Day and Brent got a new firepit for us to camp and roast marshmallows over. I am so thankful to have my Dad and Brent's Dad so close by. They have had such an impact on our boys! I am also very thankful for Brent. He is so good with the boys and is such an awesome Daddy.
Brent's 37th birthday was yesterday but we celebrated with our families today with cake, ice cream, and chips & salsa. He got a new suit and dress shirt from his parents and boy does he look handsome in it. He got a gift card to Lowe's and some money from my parents and another gift card from his brother. The boys and I got him a lava lamp for his office, some crocs, and tickets for Six Flags for the family (at his request). We had a nice time celebrating with family. Happy Birthday Honey!

No comments: