I wanted to ask everyone to please pray for my Grandma. She is in the hospital and not doing well. She has many health issues and has been in a lot of pain and sickness for a long time. She is having major heart problems and will have surgery tomorrow morning that is very risky.
My Grandma is a wonderful Christian woman who has been an awesome example to me and all of our family for her almost 82 years. She and my Grandfather have been married for 60+ years and they love each other very much. Since she lives in Pennsylvania I only get to see her about once a year. It is really hard being down here knowing that she is not doing well but I know that it is in God's hands. Please pray that she will be as comfortable as possible and that God will guide the hands of the Surgeon tomorrow morning. Also remember my Grandfather as he is worried and exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment