Friday, October 03, 2008

Birthday Boy is 2!





Well my baby is 2 years old today. It makes me so sad to see the baby years gone since he is my last one. Nathaniel is such a joy to everyone in our family. He is almost always happy, loves to eat just about anything, loves to play with balls, airplanes and trains, and is all about Mickey Mouse "douse" right now. I think I have memorized every episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! He has hit the independant stage where he does not want me to cut up his food, hold his hand or help him go down the steps.
His real birthday is today but we are celebrating next Sunday after church since I am working this weekend. I am making him a Toodles cake which is the helper in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He is getting a lot of Mickey Mouse stuff!!! It is probably a good thing it is next week because he is sick with a cough and fever right now. (That is why he looks a little pale in his pics.) I will post more of his party next week.
The last picture is of Holland, the little girl I keep. She is 6 months old now and is sitting up pretty good. She looks cute in her Auburn outfit even though we are Alabama fans!!

No comments: