
Today is mine and Brent's 9th anniversary. It is hard to believe that we met over 10 years ago now. He has changed my life in so many ways. I knew after our first 1 hour long phone conversation that God had sent him to me! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband. I know so many people whose husbands never help with the kids, never take time to spend with their families and do not provide for their families. He has always taken care of us, spent time with the boys, helped me around the house etc. I pray that we will grow into a marriage like that of my grandparents who still loved each other unconditionally after 62 years!! I am also glad he has a good sense of humor because with these 3 crazy kids we could never make it without one!! He is doing such a good job as Principal and I have really enjoyed watching him this year as he works hard to make things great for his students and teachers.
I love you honey! Happy Anniversary!
No comments:
Post a Comment