Sunday, March 01, 2009

Snowy Sunday is heavenly!










We woke up this morning to a winter wonderland on the 1st of March. The boys were so excited! The weatherman had predicted snow but so many times it was predicted and never happened so I did not even tell the boys. When they woke up and looked outside they were so excited. It is hard to believe that it was 70 degrees here on Thursday.Alabama weather is so crazy! Church was cancelled today so they had plenty of time to play. We came in to warm up about mid-morning and had some hot chocolate and dried the clothes. Of course the boys were right back out there as quick as possible! I am glad that the boys were able to play outside and have fun in the snow since Daddy is still recovering from surgery!
Nate enjoyed watching the action out of the boys bedroom window after he got dried off and all warmed up. He has a cold so I did not let him stay out long.

No comments: