Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Eli's 1st Field Trip- Bowling









Brent and I got to go with Eli on his first field trip today. Brent still has his bus driver license so he offered his services free and took the day off from being Principal. I got to go along as well since this may be the only one I get to go on with him since I am going back to work full time next year. His Pre-K class went bowling. There were twenty 4 & 5 year olds between the 2 classes and it was hilarious! They were so cute. It took each ball about 10 minutes to get to the pins since they were rolling them with both hands. Only one child other than Eli had ever been bowling before but they had a blast. I had to take a picture of the adorable bowling shoes. I never knew bowling shoes came that small!

No comments: