Monday, May 04, 2009

Not much new at the Zoo..






Well since we have a membership and go often, I have refrained from taking pictures each time we go to the Zoo. On Saturday, even though it was overcast and drizzly, we took the boys back to the zoo. Nathaniel adores the zoo and begs to go all of the time! We had promised him we would go so I hated to break his heart when he had a stomach bug this week and did not get to leave the house! I decided since I unintentionally dressed them all in bright orange (it did help us to keep up with all 3)that I would take a few pics. They were all in cooperative moods so I took advantage of it. The close-up of Nate is in front of the skunks. If you look closely you can see them. That is why he has a disgusted look on his face because we had just told him how stinky they were! We ended the morning with lunch at CiCi's Pizza, a favorite of all 3 so even though it was a rainy day, we had some family time together!
On a side note, please pray for my Mom as she fell and broke her wrist Saturday. It is tough having your husband do your hair!

No comments: