My boys, at least the older 2 hate to sing in front of people. So much so that they have faked sick before not to have to sing! You may remember my post from Eli's preschool program where he just stood there with his mouth open the whole program. He did not even budge when some mean little boy knocked his glasses off his face. Soo..imagine my surprise when my boys actually both sang at the church program on Mother's Day Sunday night! In the picture they are not singing (Aubrey is top right and Eli is bottom left in the groups) but they did actually do all of the hand motions and sing! I could not believe it! Of course I had told them that was what I wanted for Mother's Day and we had even offered to take them to DQ if they sang. We ended up having to keep that promise!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Music to my Ears
My boys, at least the older 2 hate to sing in front of people. So much so that they have faked sick before not to have to sing! You may remember my post from Eli's preschool program where he just stood there with his mouth open the whole program. He did not even budge when some mean little boy knocked his glasses off his face. Soo..imagine my surprise when my boys actually both sang at the church program on Mother's Day Sunday night! In the picture they are not singing (Aubrey is top right and Eli is bottom left in the groups) but they did actually do all of the hand motions and sing! I could not believe it! Of course I had told them that was what I wanted for Mother's Day and we had even offered to take them to DQ if they sang. We ended up having to keep that promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment