I hosted a Mary Kay party for a great friend of mine who is trying to meet her sales goal to get a car. We had about 8 people there and we had a great time of fun, food, and fellowship! Thanks to Rebecca for showing us some neat make-up tricks and thanks to all of my friends who came for the fun! The picture of me is awful but I went ahead and put it on here since Rebecca is such a great friend! I am so excited that she and I met since we have kids the same age, are in SS class together and are neighbors! It does not get much better than that!
Friday, June 05, 2009
Mary Kay Party
I hosted a Mary Kay party for a great friend of mine who is trying to meet her sales goal to get a car. We had about 8 people there and we had a great time of fun, food, and fellowship! Thanks to Rebecca for showing us some neat make-up tricks and thanks to all of my friends who came for the fun! The picture of me is awful but I went ahead and put it on here since Rebecca is such a great friend! I am so excited that she and I met since we have kids the same age, are in SS class together and are neighbors! It does not get much better than that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment