Saturday, June 06, 2009

Alabaster City Fest 2009













Today was our annual City Fest in Alabaster. They have live music, food stands, craft booths, and lots of stuff for kids! It was hotter than hades but free entertainment! Nate loved the Mickey Mouse Jumper and Eli adores horses so he was ecstatic to get to ride the ponies. He had to pick the biggest one of course! Aubrey's favorite part was making the flower pot holder at the Lowe's booth. They have to participate in the kids building projects at the Lowe's booth every year! We lasted about 2 hours in the heat and then headed back home for some lunch! Brent and I get to go to our SS picnic sans children tonight! We will not know what to do w/o our brood of loud and crazy boys in tow!!

1 comment:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

You have a BEAUTIFUL family. I mean handsome Family:) What a great group of boys. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Plus, praying for Kyndall during our scary time. God is so good!

To answer your question about our resort. It was a Westin in St. Marteen. It was all inclusive. Really fun and nice. I haven't been to the Bahamas but hear that is a WONDERFUL place to go. Well, I guess you can't really go wrong with sand and an ocean near by in my book. I hope you guys get to have a fun summer vacation! Nice to meet you and thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed rest of the week~Robin