Friday, August 14, 2009

First day of school!







Aubrey is in 2nd grade now, Eli is in Kindergarten , and Nate is going to preschool. The boys had a great first day of school this year. They both have excellent teachers. Aubrey has 3 good friends in his class and Eli had one of his buddies from Preschool so they were excited about that. Nate does not actually start until next week but he wanted to take his new backpack and lunch box to Grandma's house! It has been tough getting everyone up and ready each morning but we have done better than I thought we would!
My first day back as a teacher went really well! I love the kids I am working with and am glad to be back to doing something that I really love and feel that it is my gift. I miss the boys a lot, especially my hugs from Nate but I am thankful that since I have to work at least the hours are good and I have weekends and holidays off.The last picture is of the gorgeous flowers that my sweet husband sent me on my first day of school! I was so surprised and it really started my day off on a high note! I am so blessed to have such a sweet husband.

No comments: