Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!



I had a wonderful birthday yesterday and continued today! Yesterday the boys woke up in the morning and brought me presents. I got perfume, a candle, earrings, and a gift card to Belk. At school, a few of my students brought cupcakes and a sweet card with a gift card. Last night Brent and the boys took me out to Full Moon Barbecue and DQ for a pecan mudslide! Tonight we rounded the celebration out by eating at Joe's Italian with my parents. They always take me out to my favorite restaurant for my birthday so I ate way to much tonight! I had Santa Lucia Lobster linguini and Tomato Basil soup which was awesome! Their desserts are to die for! We all got different types of cake and they put a candle in mine and sang to me! Nate ate 5 pieces of bread, some salad, some spaghetti, and a huge piece of chocolate cake! Of course as soon as we got home we had a doozie change him out of!:( The great thing is they give you so much food we have enough for lunch tomorrow! It was a very nice birthday!

No comments: