Eli had his 6th birthday party today at Joe Tucker park. It was a gorgeous day! We postponed it from yesterday due to rain and I am so glad we did. It was sunny and 85 with a nice breeze going. We played on the playground, went fishing in the pond and fed the geese. Eli had a cool fishing cake that we hired a friend to make ( I was afraid to attempt a fishing cake). It turned out really cute. I did make the blue jello cups with floating gummy fish! (They looked more like floating dead fish but the kids thought they were cool!)
We also had rainbow goldfish of course! Eli had a blast and got lots of cool stuff like games, nerf guns, gift cards, scooby-doo crocs, legos, a guitar, and ipod and an art kit!He has been playing with all of his stuff since we got home! It was an awesome day and I am so proud of my little 6 year old!
Now we have our last birthday party coming up next week! Nate is turning 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment