







Hope all of you had a wonderful Easter weekend! Ours was good but very hectic! On Friday night we went to Brent's family dinner, Saturday morning we went back over and dyed Easter eggs with cousins, Sunday morning got up to see what the Easter bunny brought the kids and then went to church where Brent and I had Eli's nursery group (13 2 year olds) for 2 hours during the Easter production. If that does not wear you out not much will!! Sunday night we went to my family and had our Easter egg hunt and feast. The picture with Aubrey in the hammac is with Amber's man Brad. I think Aubrey has officially welcomed him into the family. He had a blast playing with him. We wanted to get a picture of our family dressed up but Eli had diarrea all over his clothes on the way home from church and Aubrey got paint on his at church so you will have to see the casaul shot instead. I guess it is a good thing we took pics of the boys before church. We are so thankful that Jesus rose from the ! Happy Resurrection time! We are also very thankful that Aubrey is doing well. This is the time of year last year that he was diagnosed with Diabetes. I will do a quick update on Aubrey's pump and Eli's eye appt. later. I need to go fix dinner. Thanks for the prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment