




Well the boys were very excited when they went over to finish their garden yesterday. As you can see the lettuce, cabbage and radices were growing great! The radices were ready to be picked so Aubrey got to pick the first veggie from his garden. Of course he did not want to be the first to sample so Eli stepped up to the plate. I figured he would spit out the hot radice but he ate the whole thing! (Picture on bottom left). I asked him if he liked it and he said "yeah, down my throat mommy." They finished planting everything else last night including tomatoes, pumpkins, beans, cucumbers and zucchini. Now we will wait for a grand feast!
Aubrey is doing pretty good on the pump. We are still ironing out the kinks but he seems to be leveling out now. I am also getting faster at changing the infusion site. It only took me 1o minutes today as opposed to 25 last time. The Easter bunny mailed him an early present which was the new pump case he is modeling above. It has a rocket ship on it and he has really been into space stuff lately. We hope to take him to the Huntsville Space center sometime.
Eli is doing very well wearing his patch. He wears it 2-4 hours a day. Yesterday when I took it off he said "now I have 2 eyes mommy!" He is getting so cute and talking so grown up now. We are still hoping he does not have to do eye surgery but we will have to see what the new doc says next week. Thanks for praying for us and keeping up with our crazy life.
1 comment:
I am glad to hear you guys are doing well, I hope you get caught up on sleep soon. I watched an episode of "Made in America" on the travel channel where they showed how those pumps are made. It was interesting. Cara, Jeff, & Matthew Norby
Post a Comment