I took these pics of the boys for a local RBC bank that is doing a fundraiser for JDRF. I had to do a little background with pictures for them to hang up so people could read their story and donate. If you have an RBC bank near you you can purchase a sneaker for $1 or make a bigger donation that will help find a cure for Diabetes. I thought these were cute pics of the boys. (In order to get them to smile naturally I had to say "who pooted?". Boys and bodily funcions!!)
The picture of Nate as a ladies man is with the 2 little girls I keep. Kaitlyn is 2 and Holland is 10 months. It has been interesting for me to be around little girls since I never had any! Most of the time these 3 get along great.
1 comment:
Missy,
Love the pics and of course the background!! How could we of both chose the same one of all the backgrounds?!?! There is one I had up for awhile for cure diabetes. You might like that one as well. I wish we could be in the 60's and 70's but as long as we have some snow along with the cold, I am good. Alteast we can play!!
Take Care,
Lisa
Post a Comment